Sep 25, 2014; Tempe, AZ, USA; UCLA Bruins head coach Jim Mora reacts prior to the game against the Arizona State Sun Devils at Sun Devil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
It is here Ladies and Gentlemen! The UCLA Football Spring Showcase! Woohoo! It is the last time we get to see the Bruins before they hibernate (per NCAA rules) for the summer. Sure it is just over five months before we get to see them in action (four months if you count the start of fall camp, which we do) which is a perfect reason to get out to the Rose Bowl this Saturday.
A week ago I wrote about five things to look for in the week before the Spring Showcase. That article was more specific to the Bruin personnel. This piece looks more at the themes of the Spring Showcase. It speaks less of individual players than it does about what to look for throughout the event.
If you need more information on the Spring Showcase, be sure to check out our other features:
More from UCLA Bruins Football
- UCLA Football: It’s time for the nation to meet Dante Moore
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA Football: Position battle breakdown for Utah showdown
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Highlights from Chip Kelly’s appearance on the Jim Rome Show
Spring Showcase Game Day Information (TV, time, weather, preview, etc.)