Oct 18, 2014; Berkeley, CA, USA; UCLA Bruins head coach Jim Mora Jr. stands on the field before the start of the game against the California Golden Bears at Memorial Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Cary Edmondson-USA TODAY Sports
UCLA Football: 1 Week Before The Spring Showcase
More from UCLA Bruins Football
- UCLA Football: It’s time for the nation to meet Dante Moore
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA Football: Position battle breakdown for Utah showdown
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Highlights from Chip Kelly’s appearance on the Jim Rome Show
With the UCLA Football Spring Showcase in a week, Go Joe Bruin looks at five story lines that could garner some attention before next Saturday morning’s event at the Rose Bowl (which is at 10 a.m. and will be on the Pac-12 Network). There have already been some interesting story lines on both sides of the ball during Spring Practice and it all comes together for one final celebration as Spring ball comes to an end.
Head coach Jim Mora has had a lot on his hands the past few weeks trying to balance this team and set them up for a long summer before the get back into Fall Camp. Then they can get back to what they were doing last season… trying to win the Pac-12 Conference.
With a defense solidifying under a new coordinator and the offense unsure of who they will be taking calls from behind center, there are a lot of things to look at with UCLA Football.
So let us start with the running game…