After getting thumped 38-23 by ASU, the UCLA Football team drops down to #20 in the latest AP Poll.
The UCLA Football team took a hit in the polls today just as they took a hit from Arizona State last night at the Rose Bowl with a 38-23 loss. The Bruins dropped 13 spots to #20 in this weeks AP Poll and are now 1-1 in conference and 4-1 overall.
More from UCLA Bruins Football
- UCLA Football: It’s time for the nation to meet Dante Moore
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA Football: Position battle breakdown for Utah showdown
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Highlights from Chip Kelly’s appearance on the Jim Rome Show
UCLA had no answer for the Sun Devils who have not been the team many pegged them to be at the beginning of the season. With this win, a 1-1 conference record for ASU now has them back in the conference race while UCLA just put theirs in jeopardy.
The Bruins, unfortunately have a chance to once again hit a mid-season two-game losing streak. Their next game is at Stanford on a Thursday night. UCLA has not beaten the Cardinal since 2008.
The rest of the Pac-12 remained relatively unchanged with one big shocker, Utah moving up to #5 in the country after having a bye week. Though it seems a little improbable, it makes sense knowing that the #3, #6, #7 and #8 teams in the country all lost.
Stanford is the second highest ranked team in the conference at #16 who leap frogged USC who stays at #17. Cal moves up one spot to #23 as they start 5-0.