Three UCLA Football players show off their dance skills in a video posted on Twitter by Bruin running back Bolu Olorunfunmi.
With Spring Practice over, it is always a long stretch waiting for the return of football in the fall. With nothing to do, fans of the game find different ways to entertain themselves.
Apparently (and don’t hold me to this), the Running Man Challenge is an internet craze that is currently sweeping the nation (you know how that cooky social media works).
The result is nothing short of greatness on the part of these UCLA Football players.
More from Go Joe Bruin
- UCLA Football: It’s time for the nation to meet Dante Moore
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA Football: Position battle breakdown for Utah showdown
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Highlights from Chip Kelly’s appearance on the Jim Rome Show
That’s right, Tuioti-Mariner and Woods get the dance going and ultimately throw it to Olorunfunmi who proceeds to execute an imaginary double-Dutch flawlessly. I give them two thumbs up.
If Spring Practice can give them moves like these, I believe the Bruins will be one of the flashiest teams in 2016. So much that they claim their first Pac-12 title under Head Coach Jim Mora. Yeah, I wrote it.