The love of UCLA Football hit Twitter today with several former Bruins sending a particular message about their team and the up-coming season.
The excitement is growing. UCLA football is almost here. It is nearly a week to the season opener against Virginia and Bruins everywhere cannot wait, especially several recognizable players from the recent past.
More from UCLA Bruins
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: An analysis and more of the defense
- UCLA vs. North Carolina Central: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Three first half takeaways against SDSU
Many former football players – and one basketball player – had taken to Twitter to show their love and excitement of UCLA Football.
It all begins next week. Real football that means something! College football returns! Thursday may be the official start of the college football season, but for UCLA fans, it all begins Saturday, September 5 at 12:35 p.m. at the Rose Bowl. Boom.
So you can see why many Bruins are thrilled at the fact that we are eight days away. The former players sent the same message, with a few giving it their own personal flare. One thing is for sure, these former Bruins want all UCLA Football fans to get LOUD this year at the Rose Bowl. Personally, I would do what they say.