Dec 7, 2013; Tempe, AZ, USA; The Pac-12 logo is displayed prior to the game between the Arizona State Sun Devils against the Stanford Cardinal at Sun Devil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
The Pac-12 Championship Game
So here it is, the game that should send the winner to the College Football Playoff! Although the consolation prize is not too shabby either. If the winner does go to the College Football Playoff semi-final, the loser will most likely go to the Rose Bowl. Talk about incentive to win the division.
So with Stanford winning the North Division and UCLA winning the South, it will be the second time the Cardinal and Bruins play in 2015.
So who will win? Find out next time on Go Joe Bruin!
More from Go Joe Bruin
- UCLA Football: It’s time for the nation to meet Dante Moore
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA Football: Position battle breakdown for Utah showdown
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Highlights from Chip Kelly’s appearance on the Jim Rome Show