Sep 25, 2014; Tempe, AZ, USA; UCLA Bruins running back Nate Starks (23) against the Arizona State Sun Devils at Sun Devil Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY Sports
Nate Starks as Yoda
More from UCLA Bruins
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: An analysis and more of the defense
- UCLA vs. North Carolina Central: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Three first half takeaways against SDSU
The force is strong with this one… you can tell when he runs over defenders that are trying to tackle him. Have you seen the way Starks bounces around the field? It is very reminiscent of how Yoda took on Count Dooku in Attack of the Clones, but since we are trying to stay away from Episodes 1-3, let us re-focus back to the original trilogy.
No one knew a lot about Starks as the Bruins managed to get a commitment late in his recruiting process. Like Yoda, we did not know if Starks would be a jokester or one that would help turn the tide of the #BruinRevolution. As it is, Starks is a force in and of himself and will help lead the Bruins into battle.
But as we can already see, Starks is not trying, he is doing, because their is no try. Also, check out that picture above, Starks is clearly doing some force pushing! Soon it will be against opposing defenses.