UCLA Football just announced via Twitter that the second game of the 2015 season at UNLV in Las Vegas, Nevada on Saturday, September 12 will be at 7:30 p.m. PT. The game will also be televised on the CBS Sports Network.
More from UCLA Bruins Football
- UCLA Football: It’s time for the nation to meet Dante Moore
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA Football: Position battle breakdown for Utah showdown
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Highlights from Chip Kelly’s appearance on the Jim Rome Show
This is the first game of the 2015 UCLA Football season that has set a time for the 12-game schedule, not including the Pac-12 Championship Game which will take place at Levi’s Stadium in Santa Clara, California, which takes place on December 5.
This game against UNLV was one of particular interest for Bruin fans as it meant traveling out to the Sin City for an early September match-up where the average high is 95*F. With the game being played at 7:30 p.m., fans of both schools do not have to worry about the scorching heat disrupting what should be a fun game and weekend for those heading to watch the Bruins and Running Rebels battle it out at Sam Boyd Stadium.
Stay with Go Joe Bruin throughout the summer as we bring you up to the minute information on everything UCLA Football.