More from UCLA Bruins Football
- UCLA Football: It’s time for the nation to meet Dante Moore
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA Football: Position battle breakdown for Utah showdown
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Highlights from Chip Kelly’s appearance on the Jim Rome Show
In this special edition of The What’s Bruin Show podcast, we have a short episode dedicated to the UCLA Football Spring Showcase which took place Saturday morning at the Rose Bowl. Our other hosts Bill Shirley and Jake Merrifield were unable to make this episode, so instead Go Joe Bruin writer Michael Hanna and WBS guest host Matt filled in as they chatted with me about the Spring Showcase that was.
Less of a game and more a large practice, the UCLA Football Spring Showcase gave us a good look at the work out routines for an hour. But after that it was all fun and sort of games. The Bruins went into 11-on-11s and all the buzz was about the quarterbacks, Mike Fafaul, Jerry Neuheisel, Asiantii Woulard and Josh Rosen. Not only do we tell you our choice for the next starting QB (you know who) but also get into the rest of the offense, the defense and a few outstanding performances.
All of this and more in this special edition of
The What’s Bruin
Show Podcast, also available at
and now on
! We are now available on every platform available including Android and Apple products, so get some of us!