The UCLA Basketball program just got a huge commitment from 5-star power forward/center Jalen Hill who committed to the Bruins on Sunday night. Per Bruin Report Online, the 6’8″, 205 lbs. product out of Corona Centennial committed to the Bruins after an unofficial visit.
More from Basketball Recruiting
- UCLA Basketball: The case for the No. 1 2023 Recruiting Class
- College Basketball: Top Five 2023 Recruiting class rankings
- UCLA Basketball: The Bruins arguably has the No. 1 2023 Recruiting Class
- UCLA Basketball: Recruiting Rankings of the 2023 class called the “Outstanding Five”
- UCLA Basketball: A look back before analyzing the 2023-24 season
This is another huge commitment for head coach Steve Alford and the UCLA basketball program. Hill is part of the 2017 class that currently has only one other commitment from 3-star shooting guard LiAngelo Ball. LiAngelo is the brother of 5-star Lonzo Ball, the #1 point guard in the nation that will be a part of the Bruin’s 2016 class.
BRO quoted Hill saying, “I really didn’t think I was going to make the decision today. They spelled out everything I wanted and everything I was looking for in a college.”
Though it will be two years before Hill steps onto campus, the future of UCLA basketball is looking very bright. Well played on this one Coach Alford.
Welcome to Westwood, Jalen Hill!