UCLA Head Football Coach Jim Mora joined the Petros and Money show on AM 570 LA Sports Thursday afternoon and gave a very entertaining interview. Although the purpose of the interview was to plug his Count On Me Foundation Golf Tournament, Coach Mora also looked forward to the 2015-16 season and commented on the teams QB situation.
- Mora thinks Spring Camp went well, and he looks forward to another year of summer/fall camp in San Bernardino
- He comments on the QB competition and the progress of all four QB’s in camp.
- On naming a starter he says, “The sooner we can name a starter, the better” but its just not time yet.
- His thoughts on Josh Rosen’s progress.
- His thoughts on former QB Brett Hundley slipping to the 5th round of the draft (“Its just so fluid…”), and how feels about the other UCLA 2015 Draftees.
- Mora promotes a wonderful golf tournament that will feature former UCLA greats like Jonathan Ogden and Maurice Jones Drew.
- Best of all, he combatively argues how non-combative he is on PMS and confirms the theory that he would hold fall camp on the surface of the sun if possible.
You can hear the entire interview below: