Eddie Vanderdoes – DL to QB
Despite being the most farfetched, this would be the one I would pay money to see. Before becoming a major force for the Bruins, Vanderdoes, or EV, was a force on the diamond for Placer High School showcasing big power with his bat and a rocket arm.
EV also has plenty of brains to go along with his brawn and I have no doubt he could pick up the playbook in short order. The dread that would be going through a defensive lineman’s head as he rounded the corner for a potential sack on EV would be comical and let’s not even mention how terrifying he would be in short yardage situations as a potential runner.
More from Go Joe Bruin
- UCLA Football: It’s time for the nation to meet Dante Moore
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA Football: Position battle breakdown for Utah showdown
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Highlights from Chip Kelly’s appearance on the Jim Rome Show
Add into that equation newly minted Ainuu Taua and you’re looking at a 300lb lead blocker with an equally heavy ball carrier. The stuff of nightmares.