1. Myles Jack LB, Jacksonville Jaguars
It’s hard to not put this guy at the top of any list regarding potentially big years. Injured at UCLA, and dogged by NFL teams, Jack has already stated he’s going to make the league pay for letting him fall so far in the draft.
He’s going to be teamed up with perhaps two of the best defensive minds in football in his head coach Gus Bradley and Todd Walsh who coached together in Seattle at the height of the Legion of Boom. Any casual fan knows the Legion of Boom was exciting but it was the linebackers that really made that defense go.
These coaches know how they want to use Jack and he’s going to show them he can do more than they ever imagined. I expect this team to field one of the better defenses in the league this year and it all starts with Jack.
More from Go Joe Bruin
- UCLA Football: It’s time for the nation to meet Dante Moore
- UCLA Football: Where are they ranked heading into week 4
- UCLA Football: Position battle breakdown for Utah showdown
- UCLA vs. Utah: Location, time, prediction, and more
- UCLA Football: Highlights from Chip Kelly’s appearance on the Jim Rome Show