As, most unfortunately, women’s college gymnastics remains a bit under the radar compared to football, men’s basketball, and even women’s basketball, I thought it would be a good idea to post this year’s schedule of the UCLA Bruins’ Women’s Gymnastics Team.
The meets will be held at the John Wooden Center on campus, but as the capacity is only 2,000, it is advised to get tickets now and arrive at the meets early.
Here’s who the Bruins will face, starting in January (home meets in BOLD), all times local:
* Utah, Sunday, January 8, 2:00 p.m.
* at California, Sunday, January 15, 2:00 p.m.
* San Jose State, Sunday, January 22, 2:00 p.m.
* at Washington, Friday, January 27, 7:00 p.m.
* Stanford, Sunday, February 5, 2:00 p.m.
* at IGI/Chicago Style Classic (vs. Illinois, Missouri, and Boise State), Friday, February 10, 5:30 p.m.
* at Oregon State and California in Corvallis, OR, Friday, February 17, 7:00 p.m.
* Arizona State, Sunday, February 26, 2:00 p.m.
* at Georgia, Friday, March 2, 4:30 p.m.
* Oklahoma, Sunday, March 11, 2:00 p.m.
* at Pac-12 Championships in Salt Lake City UT, Saturday, March 24, Time TBA
* NCAA Regionals, Saturday, April 7, Location and Time TBD
* at NCAA Championships in Duluth, GA, Friday, April 20 through Sunday, April 22, Time TBD
Be sure you come to at least the home meets and support these young ladies, I promise you it will be worth it.
For ticket information, go to http://www.uclabruins.com or call (310) 825-2101